You are about to download certain video footage (the “Footage”) from this website (the “Site”). The Footage is a video news release consisting of one or more video clips of sports events organised by various entities (the “Licensor”). The Licensor has been identified on the Site and on the link You clicked to get to this page. The Site is hosted and provided by Sports News Television Limited, in its capacity as general partner of Sports News Television (“Story10”) on behalf of the Licensor. The following Standard Terms and Conditions and Defined Terms govern the terms by which You may use the Footage downloaded from this Site. In order to receive the Footage, You must agree to these terms and conditions. This agreement may not be copied, modified or amended in any way without the written consent of Story10. You are required to click a terms agreement box to acknowledge that You have reviewed this agreement and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. This Site and the Footage is not available to those under the age of eighteen (18). By clicking the “I agree” button below, you represent and warrant to Story10 and Licensor that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are not eighteen (18), you must not click the “I accept” button below. Your license to the Footage is conditioned on your representation above.
4. Licensor and Story10 make no warranties or representations other than Licensor owns or has been granted a license to use the copyright in and to the Footage. If there is any third party material in the Footage (e.g., music), it will be noted in a detail page associated with the Footage. You are solely responsible for securing any additional rights in such third party material that You may need for Your usage of the Footage. Licensor’s and Story10’s liability to You in the event of a breach of the foregoing warranty shall be limited to the amount of $100US.
5. This Agreement shall continue until terminated by either party upon written notice. Termination of this Agreement shall terminate Your right to incorporate the Footage into any new production. However, You may continue to reproduce and distribute any pre-existing productions containing the Footage. However, a breach of this Agreement by You shall terminate Your license to use the Footage, including any reproduction or distribution of any existing production containing the Footage.
6. You represent and warrant that You shall use the Footage as described herein. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Licensor and Story10 and their subsidiaries, affiliates and respective officers, directors, agents, and employees (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) against any and all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) (“Claims”) to the extent such Claims arise out of Your use of the Footage or Your actions or omissions, including those of Your employees or agents, related to Your use of the Footage.
7. Story10 is not responsible for any views, comments, or facts reported within the Footage. You may not associate the name, brands, trademarks or logos of Story10 with the Footage.